Third day : 3 goals to achieve

Today is the third day of Chinese New Year. Most people get back to work this day. Today's prayer is three goals to achieve. I pray that my friends will improve each year. Are you ready?

Goal one : ( Faith ) : May this year our faith grows stronger 

Goal two : ( Hope ) : May our hearts always be filled with hope

Goal three: (Love ): May we show more love to our friends and families and our love for God         grows stronger and deeper. 

Dear Jesus, we come before you and offer you our three new year goals today. May you filled us with your supernatural strength, help us so that this year I shall improve than the year before. May you strengthen my faith when I'm in test, may you console me and give me hope when I'm despair, and may you love me and filled me with your love when I'm angry for I know that only through you I can do all things. Thank You Jesus, help me starting from today. In Jesus name I pray, Amen !