Day 1: A Gift

The first day of Chinese New Year, is a day for relatives to visit houses of their family members. Most churches will also have a Lunar New Year service to celebrate this day. On this day, I'm inviting you to be a part of our family, join us , and we share the joy together. Accept Jesus today , as your personal savior , be one of us, and we are a big family of Christ. Let this new year make a difference in your life today ! Let us pray .

Dear Jesus, thank you for what you have done for me. I'm now willing to come before you, receive your unconditional love, respond to your tender voice and accept you today as my personal savior. Lord, I'm sorry for all I have done, make a difference in me in this year. Lead me, teach me, love me Lord. Thank You, In Jesus name I pray, Amen !


Welcome to this big family !